Create Paytm Merchant Account
Paytm merchant account trick: We all know that after the new rule of RBI, we need to complete the KYC of all the online wallets that we will use in this digital world. As per the rule, we need to verify documents such as aadhaar card, pan card etc to complete your KYC. But we have another method by which you can bypass paytm KYC and create your paytm merchant account easily.
Paytm KYC bypass: In this method, we are going to bypass the procedure of verifying the data that you will submit to paytm. So use this paytm merchant account trick and send/ receive money online to another paytm number.
Beside this, you will also get paytm merchant QR code by which you can use it directly to take payments from your customers without revealing your phone number. There are lots of benefits of creating paytm merchant accounts.
- Google Drive Downloading Links
- Listen Radio Online Free
Benefits Of Paytm Merchant Account:
- Accepts payment without revealing your mobile number.
- Generate your unique QR code and share it.
- No Tax and no other hidden charges.
- Pay or receive upto 1 lakh per day 🙂
- Free wallet to bank money transfer.
- much more.
How To Create A Paytm Merchant Account Without Completing KYC
- First of all, Visit the paytm Offical KYC page from here
- Click on “Get Your QR Code“
- Here, You need to enter your aadhaar details or PAN card number. Just enter it.
- Ater that they will ask you for your business details. Just enter anything, It doesn’t matter you own any business or not.
- After that, they will ask you for your bank account details, Here enter your bank details, IFSC code etc correctly.
- Click on submit button & all done.
- Your Paytm merchant account is created, Also take a screenshot of your QR code and share it to receive payments.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Get 250 Rs Hichki Movie Ticket For Free
- Dream11 Expert Team