Hey There! Many Of You Have Faced Problem that many times facebook blocked your website URL or any other address that you want to share for its security purpose. So Here is a very cool solution by which you can share Blocked URL On Facebook to Your Friends, Family Members, In Post, Comment ETC. Just Create Your Own Blogspot Blog and make some changes to it. And By Doing So You Can Share Blocked URL On Facebook without any Problem. How To Share Blocked Link On Facebook Article only for education purpose only. We Do not promote any kind of spamming.
As Many Of you want to share some links over facebook but it will be blocked by Facebook for security. People also tried to change the URL by using goo.gl or any other shortest URL website. But facebook bots are too smart, they will detect 301 Redirection and after that, they will again block URL. Sometime facebook will also terminate that Account for too much spamming. So Here is a quick solution, on How To Share Blocked Link On Facebook which definitely helps you.
- First of all, Visit Blogger.com And Login with Your Google Account.
- After that Click On Create New Blog and Make New Blog by entering Unique Website Address.
- After that Go To Settings>Basic> And Then Select Privacy, Click On Edit And Change Select No Option.
- After That Go to Templates And Select Setting icon under Mobile These Section [If Appears] Then Click On “No, Show Desktop Template on Mobile Devices” And Click On Save.
- Now Scroll Down, You Will See Revert To Classic template, You Will See EDIT HTML Box. Just Delete All Code [If Written] And Replace With Below Code.
- Just Replace http://www.your-blocked-url.com with Blocked URL That you want to share on Facebook.
- And Simply Click On Save.
Now Share Your Blog URL [i.e xyz.blogspot.com]
it will redirect you to blocked URL that you want to share on Facebook
REMEMBER: This Tutorial Is Only For Education Purpose Only. We Are Not Responsible For Any Damage.
So Guys, Hope U Will Like “How To Share Blocked Link On Facebook” Also If You Like this then do share with your friends and family members.