How To Open Paytm Payment Bank Account, Paytm bank Account, Hello everyone. Today Paytm Bank is Live on its Beta tester App. You can download it from playstore, but currently, it was in beta, So only a few people can enjoy this. But after some days it will be live for all paytm users. As we already know that paytm is shifted to its paytm payment bank in which you need to register yourself for Paytm KFC Account. So, if you are interested in this then you can register yourself and shift your paytm account to paytm payments banks
How To Become Paytm KYC User And Enjoy Benefits Of Paytm App
- 0.1 How To Become Paytm KYC User And Enjoy Benefits Of Paytm App
- 1 How To Open Paytm Payment Bank Account, Step By Step Guide
- 2 Video Tutorial
- 3 Features Of Paytm Paytm Bank Account
- 4 Paytm Bank Kit that you will get From Paytm
- 5 Conclusion
So buddy, if you want to register yourself for paytm payment bank account you need to complete the KYC of paytm account. This process is totally simple. You just need some documents such as Aahaar Card or driving license. If you don’t have Aadhaar card then Read This Article to download Your EAadhaar Card Online For Free.
Any One Original Document, which is listed below
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- NREGA Job Card
Steps To Do KYC Of Paytm Account
- First of all, download the Paytm App in your mobile phone from here: https://goo.gl/HdBJpy
- Now Register A New Account or Login with your Old account.
- After that go to profile section and click on “Request Wallet Upgrade”
- Enter Ask details there.
- After that, any paytm agent will come to your address and after that, it will again verify your documents manually.
- Now Wait for 48 Hours. Your Paytm Account Will Be Shifted to Paytm KVC Account
Benefits Of Paytm KVC Account
- No Spending Limited
- Exciting Offers And cashback
- Eligible for Paytm Payment bank
- Much More 🙂
How To Open Paytm Payment Bank Account, Step By Step Guide
Currently, Paytm payment bank feature is not available for all paytm users. Also, if you are Beta Tester of paytm app, then you can register yourself for paytm payment bank. So read this step by step guide to know how to open paytm payment bank account
- Open Playstore and search For Paytm App. And after that Scroll down and Click on Join paytm beta program and wait for 5 minutes. After that, you will become paytm beta tester 🙂
- When you successfully become paytm beta tester, then you will receive an update of paytm app.
- Now Update your paytm App and after that open it.
- Now Login With Your paytm KYC Account. If you don’t have any KVC Account then read above listed steps.
- After that Click on Bank Account, mention on home screen
- Create Your New 4 Digit Password
- Now Click On Proceed
- Add Nominee in next step, otherwise, you can also skip this step
- Whoa…All Done, Your Paytm Bank Will Be opened. You will See Your Digital RUPAY Debit Card instantly. Enjoy
Features Of Paytm Paytm Bank Account
Following are some awesome features of paytm payment bank. Hope You will like this
- Saving Account
- Minimum Balance Required To Open Paytm Bank Is 1 Rs
- Maximum Balance will be 1 Lakh
- Interest Rate is not confirmed yet. But it will be approx 14.5% or more
- Instantly Virtual Card
- Paytm bank Service Free Of Cost
Paytm Bank Kit that you will get From Paytm
- A passbook
- A cheque book
- Debit Card
- Internet banking details
- A Welcome Kit with instruction
So, this tutorial on “How To Open Paytm Payment Bank Account” Will definitely help you. I will recommend you to register yourself now for a paytm bank account. Also, if you like this article then please share this article with your friends and family members to enjoy this paytm payment banks offers
Incoming Search Tags: paytm bank, paytm bank account opening, paytm bank app, paytm payment bank login, paytm debit card, paytm payment bank branches, paytm bank branches, paytm pay app, paytm bank account, how to open paytm bank account, open paytm payment account, paytm bank account login, paytm bank register,