Working Ways To Delete PayTm Account
How To Delete Paytm Account: Hey There! Welcome to our free recharge tricks and offers website. Today in this post we are going to discuss in brief that how you can delete your paytm account permanently. How To Delete Paytm Account, 4 working ways.
Since, in this digital world, You need to complete the KYC of any online wallet website or application that you will use for making money transactions, and many of us have 2 or more than 2 paytm accounts, so we can’t able to verify them, So you can use these ways to learn how to delete paytm account permanently from your mobile phone etc. Now, You can learn how to delete your paytm account in mobile
Paytm is one of the leading online payment app, which gives you permission to make money transactions without cash. This app is a useful app but if you don’t want to use the paytm application or you don’t know w to use it, then you can also delete your paytm account permanently from these 3 methods
So without wasting much time, let’s get started.
Here are some 100% working methods, by which you can delete your paytm account permanently.
Be sure, if to delete it permanently, because maybe after deleting your account you can able to recreate your paytm account from that particular number. So be sure.
Also Read: WhatsApp group invite links
How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently
One97 who runs paytm company doesn’t delete your paytm account without any specific/valid reason.
You need to contact the paytm customer team and need to request them to delete your paytm account permanently. Deleting account on paytm is not an automatic method. This is done by manually by paytm support team.
Below are some genuine ways by which you can disable your paytm account. Let’s find out
Delete Your Paytm Account By Using Paytm App:
- First of all, Open your paytm application on your mobile phone.
- Now, Click on Smily button in the right corner
- After that click on 24*7 help option.
- Next, Select “Managing Your Paytm Account”
- Next Select “I am unable to access my paytm account”
- Here you will see an option to block your paytm account. Just click on it.
- After that, Click on “Still need help” and then a form will open.
- Here Enter Issue Detail and after that click on Submit. All done, Your paytm account is deleted successfully.
How To Delete/Disable Paytm Account Account Directly From Paytm Application
This method is the very simple method and in this method, we are going to use the old version of paytm application to delete your paytm account.
Deleting or Disabling account option is removed from the updates of paytm apps. So you need to download the paytm application from below link
- First of all, Download the old version of paytm application from here: Download Paytm APK
- Install open it on your mobile phone
- In paytm, go to Profile section
- Here, You will see Contact Us option. Click on that.
- In subject, write “Delete My Paytm Account”
- After that, select Other options for request submission.
- Here, You need to describe, why you are going to disable your paytm account. Describe in brief, and within some working days, your paytm account should be deleted successfully.
Also Read: mCent Browser Online Script
How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently | Email Method
Why so serious? 🙂 Here is the second method by which you can disable your paytm account manually
For that, you need to login to your email account which is associated with that paytm account, which you want to delete.
Simply compose a mail to [email protected] requesting about the deletion of your paytm account.
Kindly attach any ID proof in an email, so that they can easily cross-check and verify your account and after that they delete it.
here is an example.
Also Read: Dream11 Expert Team
Request To Delete Your Paytm Account On Phone Call
Among all of above, i will be recommended to try this method first. This method is the easiest method to delete or disable your paytm account.
Contact Paytm on this number 0120 3888 388 and request them to delete your paytm account. They will submit your request instantly over the call and after that, within 2 days your paytm account is deleted by them.
You will receive a confirmation mail also.
SO, Guys, This Is Brief tutorial To Learn To Delete Your Paytm Account Permanently
Hmm, Hope everything is clear? and still, if you have any doubt then feel free to ask your doubts in the comment section.
Also if you like this article then do share it with your friends and family members. Beside this also read our trick to create paytm merchant account without KYC.