Check My Jio Sim is Prepaid or Postpaid
Check My Jio Sim is prepaid or postpaid, Hello Everyone. Welcome to Offergyan. Today I am Going to Tell About how you can check Your Jio Sim Is prepaid or Postpaid. So You Can Follow Up these simple steps to check your sim is prepaid or postpaid. As Jio Recently launched Its Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer. So If You Are Jio Prime User then you Can Recharge Your Jio sim with 309 Rs to Get 1 GB data per day plus unlimited Calls, Unlimited SMS For 84 Days.
As there is a Doubt that sometimes Jio is Sending its data usage bill. So Check Your Jio sim is Prepaid or postpaid.
How to Check Jio Sim Is Prepaid Or Postpaid
Follow these simple steps to learn how to check whether my jio sim is prepaid or postpaid.
- Open MyJio Application In Your Mobile Phone.
- Then Click On “Sign in with Sim” and Login into MyJio App.
- Now Click on 3 Lines That Appears In Left Side of App. See ScreenShot.
- Then Go To Settings.
- Again Click on Settings Option. Then Click On Manage Accounts
- Here You Will See All Details Of Your jio Sim. Also You Can Check That Your Sim is Prepaid or Postpaid.
Hope You Will Like this tutorial About how to check your jio sim details. Share this Post With Your Friends and Family Members to Enjoy This Tutorial. Also Like our Official facebook Page and Join Our facebook group to get latest tech News, offer, Details and Much More.
Search Tags: jio, jio sim offers, jio tutorial, jio sim is prepaid, jio is postpaid, how to check jio sim is prepaid or postpaid, jio sim, jio sim details, jio , reliance 4g,