Digital Currency is now more popular, it has lots of potentials, and now everyone prefers to pay with UPI, or from digital wallets rather than cash. There are lots of application that support UPI transactions such as Mobikwik, Freecharge, Paytm, Tez, etc. So sometimes due to some technical issue or due to server problems, there are some problems occurs. So at that time, you can now directly contact Google Pay (Tez) customer care, or you can say, helpline numbers to get instant solutions for your problems like “paytm sent but not received”, “Server Error”, “Can’t verify your phone number”, “unable to fetch your bank details” or any issue related to Tez payment banks will be solved instantly. So here are some effective methods to contact Tez customer care team immediately.
So here in this article, I am going to share Google Pay (Tez) customer care numbers, Emails, Live Chat Links by which you can solve your any queries related to transactions, Payments, Recharges, Money Transfers, Funds Transfers, etc. for free. More than 10 million peoples are using Tez as their in their smartphones to make transactions. So make sure that you noted down these Google Pay customer care number (20×7 hours online) so that if you have any issue or question related to Google Pay (Tez) then you can contact them directly.
Toll-Free Numbers For Google Pay a.k.a Tez App
|Google Pay (Tez)||Helpline Numbers|
|Google Pay (Tez) Toll-Free Helpline Number For Registered Numbers||1800 419 0157|
|Google Pay (Tez) Toll-Free Helpline Number For unregistered Numbers||1800 258 2554|
|Contact Number (US)||+1-800-419-0157|
Everyone is now busy so to save maximum time we all love instant support. Previously there are lots of companies which doesn’t provide LIVE chat support or call support. As we know that Google Pay (Tez) application is owned by one of the biggest company in the world name Google INC. So there are very fewer chances of transaction failure, and this is the only reason why Google Pay (Tez) is now one of the most popular application.
Ways To Contact Google Pay (Tez) Customer Care
There are mainly two ways inbuild added to Google Pay application to contact their helpline number. They are –
- Live Chat Support
- Call Support (Call To Action)
You can directly contact them quickly via Live Chat Support, or if you prefer a call, then you can also call them. I prefer LIVE chat because it’s quite easy and I prefer texting over calling 🙂
Below, You will learn, Where these Google Pay (Tez) customer care service is located in the app.
Google Pay (Tez) Helpline Customer Care Number | Live Chat Support
- First of all, Open the Tez Application and open it.
- Now click on three dots located at the top right corner.
- Here, select settings and after that Tez settings will be opened.
- After that scroll down and below INFORMATION heading, You will see “Help & Feedback” option.
- Next, Under “Contact Us“, there are two option available, one is live chat support and second is “Call support“
- Here, choose a suitable way to contact Google Pay (Tez) Customer care team and they will solve your problem instantly.
Note That If Chat option is unavailable then don’t worry. Try after some time. This happened because their team is busy at that time to solve other’s problems.
Visit Google Pay (Tez) Forum To Answers Of All Your Questions
- Visit Google Pay (Tez) QnA forum from here
- Make sure that you are login with your Google account (Gmail Account)
- Now search for your queries.
- Here you will get instant help related to Tez payment application.
Payment Not Received In Google Pay (Tez) Troubleshoot
Few peoples reported that they sent the money to the retailer and retailer didn’t receive the money, Unfortunately, Yes, sometimes this happens due to server overloading.
What Is Server Overloading?
When Google Pay is unable to handle traffic then it starts showing unexpected errors. One of the most common examples of this problem is “Payment not received in Google Pay” Most of the time this problem will be solved automatically but there are some other ways that you need to follow so that this will not happen with you.
Check Your Transaction Status
- Open Google Pay
- Open transactions page and click on each transaction to know its status
- If it shows “Payment Processing” then hold a cup of tea and wait until it will be changed to “Success” Or “Failure“
Contact Your Bank
If your Payment is sent and you didn’t receive it yet then wait for 3 days. Sometimes it will take a maximum of 3 days to appear transactions.
Report that Transaction & Contact Customer Care
- Open Google Pay.
- Select the transaction that you want to report (Missing Transaction).
- In the right corner, you will see an option of “Raise a dispute.“
- Click on continue.
Or you can directly contact Google Pay (Tez) customer care by using the above method.
Tez is trusted and owned by Google INC. So they have the best customer care, team. I am also using Tez because it was quite lightweight and easy to manage. Also, I didn’t need to contact their customer care support yet.
But in case if you are facing any problem related to Google Pay (Tez) then you must try these Google Pay customer care number and their live chat support to get the answer to your questions.